If your hot girl summer has been anything like mine, it has involved wayyyyyy too many Postmates orders to Pasta Sisters.
And though my orders have been decidedly vegetarian, it’s never a bad time to reign in the carb-fest with some plant-based goodness.…Or some vegan meals that have plants involved (but are basically a less sinister version of the hot girl summer I’ve been having thus far…)
Whatever health goal you’re currently trying to crush, here are some vegan recipes to the rescue!
- 1 box firm tofu
- 1 handful of spinach or kale
- 1 handful mushrooms
- ½ of a small onion
- 1 teaspoon tumeric (for color)
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 bag frozen fruit with raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, blueberry or peach and mango
- 1.5-2 sticks Miyoko vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup (without fructose), agave
Vegan Margherita Pizza
- 1 ball of dough
- 1 jar tomato sauce **be sure to read the label, many sauces have cheese in them!
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 handful of basil
- Vegan mozzarella (my favorite is from Trader Joes)
I know you know how to make a pizza…I won’t insult your intelligence
Still hungry? Good Clean Food is one of my favorite vegan-vegetarian-flexitarian guides!